Be the business that provides an experience that will educate, excite and inspire.
Provide opportunities to gain applicable knowledge for their future career.
Help keep talent in Greater Omaha by showing them the variety of career opportunities available right here.
Foster excitement for the future and help launch our up-and-coming talent’s careers.
- Create at least one student experience (job shadow, internship, workshop, tour, etc.) to be offered during Careerockit 2018.
- Register and submit your experience to host students ages elementary school through post-secondary.
- Feel good you helped launch someone’s career.
The experience should:
- Be hosted by an employer (for profit or not for profit)
- Be located within Greater Omaha
- Occur during the week of CAREEROCKIT, February 12 – 18, 2018.
- Educate students on sustainable-wage type of jobs
- Be free for attendees